Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Halloween wishes

I have made another art journal page, I am really having fun playing with my Gelli Plate,  This time I also used my Cricut to cut out stencils. See the spiderwebb that's  from the 31 rst october cartridge, just cut it out and
use as stencil. I did the same to make the swirly background, that's on  the storybook cartridge. 

here is Winsome Witch she is a Rick St. Dennis digi



 
this is what I used

 
I willenter the followin challenges
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Rick St. Dennis and a witch? You can't go wrong with that. Your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Love the theme. Awesome background and coloring. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete