Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2013

another witch a j page

I had so much fun colouring  the witches and then making them into an art journal page. This witch is another Rick St. Dennis image and she is called Cassandra. I thought she would look nice in blue and yellow, it's  something differerent then the dark coloured clothes witches are usually in anyway.

The background is another print of gelli plate,  when I tried to play with the gelli plate for the frst time I made a lot of prints to try what they would look like. They didn't come out as I wanted but some of them I liked.  To use them I've added some foam stamps and paint and then I liked the result.

then I coloured the witch image using my pencils and then cut it out glued it to the background and added the senti and some doodles.

 Her esome pics using a daylight lamp



and some  in real daylight,  her you can see the gold moon and stars much bettter than in the pics with the lamp



I will enter the following challenges

http://twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/challenge-44-make-your-own-background.html

http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.nl/2013/06/challenge-35-anything-goes.html

http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-anything-goes_1.html

http://www.theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/july-challenge-ladies-day.html
\

8 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Love this. I am glad to see you are doing some zentangle with Rick's images. Awesome!
    Hugs,
    Aletha Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...your heart-art is amazing...such talent. I love your doodling onto the background and your coloring is eye-catching awesomeness. Your beauty within overflows onto your creativity. Thank you for sharing at Twist of Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique....this is awesome! I am just getting into learning some lettering techniques ... so I find this fascinating! Love the witch image and how you've colored her. The gelli plate background is so random and so cool! Love the lettering, too! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Monique - amazing background!! Beautiful colors and your sentiment is great as well. Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith.
    Blessings,
    Zella
    Twist of Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's just gorgeous in blue and yellow and the background ROCKS! Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Thanks so much for participating in our PLATYPUS CREEK challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful page Monique! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny page ! thank you for participating in the July Challenge with us at the Artistic Stamper !!

    ReplyDelete