Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

gelli plate and witches

for theis pages I used another print i made with the gelli plate, still using prints from the first try I used the gelli plate.

The digital image is a witch by Rick St. Dennis, I coloured her with my caran d'ache pencils.

The paint splatter is a stencil and the quote was found on the net



and I also coloured this witch she is called Cassandra and I will be making another AJ page using her soon


I will enter the following challenges




3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Your backing looks magical. Such a pretty job Mo.
    hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, we still have some Gelli prints from our first play so may have to try using them in this way

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fabulous! I'm dying to try a Gelli plate. Cheeky witch, too. Love your coloring. xxD

    ReplyDelete