Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

week 2 of the I Scream Challenge at HDH

Did you all enjoy the little scary Ice Cream cartoon, well I did.... will never look at Ice Cream the same.

You can still enter the challenge at Haunted Design House here.  For some extra inspiration I made an Art Journal page.

The background isTH  distressink in Weathered Wood and Tumbled Glass, the skulls in the background are stamped, just as the ice creams. The checks are a stencil by Dutch Doobadoo, I drew the kiddies, yep the ones from the movie. I drew the monster claw too. The senti came from the internet.

Hope to see your entries soon

I will enter the following entries

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-256-food-drink.html

http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.nl/2014/08/challenge-114-any-sentiment-other-than.html

3 comments:

  1. fab card ,love the images
    Thanks for joining us at AUDS SENTIMENTS AND GOOD LUCK
    TRACEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous artwork, my dear! I'm sooo impressed! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super project, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete