Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

CRAFT challenge bloghop

Today is Craft chraftchallenge blogaversary hop, theme is of course birthday,  the hop starts here.

There are some great prizes to win along the hop so I think you should go and visit all blogs that are in the hop and collet all the letters you need for the game,that will also get you a prize. The great thing is you will be seeing some awesome projects along the way. All  info is here.

Rick St. Dennis MFA is one of the sponsors on the hop and he drew three awesome special images for it, you can win them in the hop, it's one of the prizes but you can also win them on Rick's blog (Rick made a great card using one of the images too) and on the Sparkle and  Glitter blog, both blogs are also in the hop and there will be some great cards of my teamies there.

I got to play with one of the images and made a very happy (un) birthday card using it. The image is called "a very merry unbirthday"and he is for sale togehter with the other 2 images  here.

some pics now:




Before you go hopping  Rick has some freebies on offer HERE (Paris High Fashion Lady)  and on his Airless Chamber Blog  (Singing Zombie) with a great challenge for you all month on both!!

Thanks for dropping by, Enjoy the Rest the Hop,

I will enter this card in the following challenges


and for the Altered alice challenge chapt 26 see linkie below
we can show of our favorite alice projects, and I have  a lot  of those so it will be difficult to choose. I love all the projects shown below, i really can't choose which one I love the most. They are all special to me in their own way.

first the curious clock
very hard to take pics of, but this  clock got published in craft stamper march 2012, thought that was so very cool. so that's why I picked this one as one of my favs



second one  is this

this was a bit unexpected, it was a sunday morning and I checked my email like i always do , and there was an email from  the  "Boss" with the subject "suprise".
When I opened the email  there was an awesome zombie alice image and the email said this Alice was dedicated to me. Now how cool is that!!!!
so  you know now why this is one of my fav's.

another one is the creepmas Alice
I was working on my creepmas projects and Rick asked me if I wanted a creepmas image, duh!!!! no need to ask that, ofcourse I did. An hour later I had an Alice image with a gift wrapped white bunny. This image turned out to be a colouring lesson from the master himself (see original post here), thanks boss, l learned a lot.

And the coolest part is that Rick sent me the original drawings of this one and the Zombie Alice (and some others as well) as a gift, they are all framed  and on my craft room wall

this next one I had a lot of fun changing a cute image into a creepy one , post is here

then there was a monster chessie















6 comments:

  1. Your coloring and papers are fabulous! Fun image! Love how you wrapped the candles! Genious! :) So glad you shared with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and bright card, candles are a fab touch, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - love the candles.
    Thanks for playing along with the Cuties.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great set of creations - love the bright colours and composition. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy.

    Great creations.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank your for joining us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Book or Movie" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete