Followers

Monday, December 24, 2018

Some art journalling in bright colors

Hello all,


I have been playing in my small Art by Marlene journal, I really love how the paper is holding up to me mistreating it with paints and mediums.

Today I had a play with the beach house stamps designed by Marlene van Niekerk, they are happy little house, a bit wonky and quirky and that makes them so  much fun to use.


I combined them on one page with a Gorjuss stamp from Santoro, the 2 pages are not a spreas persé but sinds the colors match I decided to keep the house all lined up.

Both pages have a process video on my Youtube channel, see links blow the pictures.


see video here                                                                          see video here


Supply List:

Deco Art products: Americana Acrylics in Vivid Violet and Turquoise Blue Media Fluid Acrylics in Cadmium Orange Hue and Hansa Yellow Light Americana Deco Page Napkin
Americana Neon Lights in: Pink Explosion, Green Ernergy, Knockout Blu, Radiant Yellow. Americana Acrylics in: Vivid Violet, Bright Blue, Snow White Media Fluid Acrylics in: Cadmium Orange, Hansa Yellow Light Decoupage Napkin Stamps by Sudiolight (Art By Marlene BM26 and Grunge SL340) Small Art Journal by Art by Marlene Santoro Gorjuss stamp:the Little Friend Ranger: Archival ink in Jet Black Distress in in Picket Raspberry Pencils: Crayola and Marco Raffine Stencil Hobby Shop Sandra





No comments:

Post a Comment