Followers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Anything but square



that's the new challenge at Sparkle and Glitter, you can read all the details here
Go and check out all the awesome creations my fellow teamies have made to inspire you to enter the challenge. There are also prizes to be won, ofcourse images of Rick St. Dennis MFA but also from our sponsor Stamp art design

 
I made a card using a sponsor image:
 
 


and a tag using the Rick St. Dennis Valentine Mad Hatter

 
also did some Valentine gifts for how to check Rick's blog
 
 
 
a super easy candy bag using Rick St. Dennis Valentine Turtle

 
 

 
 
 



and here is the Valentine Mad Hatter again, this time on a candle




You can read on Rick's blog how I made this.












4 comments:

  1. Your card is great Monique! I love the colours you've chosen. Isn't that a funny sentiment?! I giggle every time I read it. It's a pleasure to sponsor for your challenge. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been very creative, I especially love the bright colored tag and the turtle makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sponsor card is super cute and the sentiment is PERFECT! You sure have been working your crafty bum this days! There is so much eye candy to see! I am in love with your candle! The image looks so vibrant and clear. What did you use to make your roses? They are stunning! Your turtle treat bags are so whimsical and your Hatter tag is beyond AMAZING! Great work, Mo...now slow down so you don't make me look bad. LOL! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golly you have been so busy, I love all the Mad Hatter items hes great, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete