Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Smudgy Antics challenge "Bingo"

Smudgy Antic's got a "Bingo" challenge for you this week.

Here is BINGO card, you have to use three in a row on your project, for all the rules see here.

I picked Skull, Black, Distressed:

The Skull is in the Smeared Ink plaque digi, the black in the lace the domino and I distressed the card and the edges with black ink. The Bingo card had black in it too.

Hope you like it and will join the Challenge at Smudgy Antics.

Look what my daughter made on her computer

she made a digital drawing of Lady Gaga, I think she did an awesome job!!


I'm entering the following challenges:

http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-142-digis-only.html


http://blog.oozak.com/2012/04/challenge-1-anything-goes.html

http://poisonedpeas.blogspot.com/2012/04/ppps-challenge-no-2-is-starting-today.html

11 comments:

  1. You and your daughter are two very talented ladies...... two stunning projects.....FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only echo what Fiona said.... stunning. Love the gaming pieces :) H xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. By the way.... welcome to the dreaming team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you've placed all the elements. Wonderful card and awesome drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab. Thank you for joining us Oozak's first challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome distressing, Monique! Your daughter's project is fabulous too! I hope you showed her the amazing comments she received in the forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monique this is wonderful. The distressing is awesome along with the image. Thanks for joining us at PPP, and hope to see you back next month.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt At PPP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monique... this is awesome! wonderful use of distressing and it works so well with the image...
    Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas Please!
    Sandy S
    PPP DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card! I really like the addition of the domino. Your daughter is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monique,
    I just love your art work, you are so very talented! I love your creation you entered into the PPP challenge. I have that stamp from SI, but haven't used it yet, Im at a loss of what to do? I like how you used it! If you have any suggestions for me Im all ears ;) Great work! Thanks for playing at PPP's Fool's Game challenge hope to see you next time!
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (PPP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation, love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas Please.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete