Followers

Monday, November 21, 2016

Sin City Stamps DT call

Sin City Stamps is having a DT call, and in order to apply they ask to show a minimum of  5 projects using rubber stamps. All details can be found on their blog here.


I thought to give it a try :-)  wish me luck......

Here my projects using rubber stamping :-)


It's hard to choose which ones to show, so I decided to shop a mix of the kinds of projects I usually make, and as you can see it's not just all Dark Art :-)


vintage tag blogpost here 


An Altered palette, you can find the original blogpost here

 A dragon fly shrine (blogpost here )


We're all mad here journal page (blogpost  here)




an altered chocolate box (blogpost here)

Eiffel tower canvas ( blogpost here)

art journl page (blogpost here )

Plague tryptich (blogpost here)



art journal Crazy Birds (blogpost here )

No comments:

Post a Comment