Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Awesome news

Hi  all, I finally can show you the rubber stamps I designed for Sin City Stamp, I hope you all like them.

Here is a first project sample i made using my designs.


Sin City Stamps Used : The Wildflower set (designed by me ....how cool is that?) 

Americana Neon Lights in Knock Out Blue and Pink Explosion
Dazzling metallics in: Teal and Berry
Metallic Lustres in Fab Fuchsia and Brilliant Turquoise

 Dutch doobadoo stencil and Tim Holtz gear dies

First I made the background  using the Americana Neon paints and because Alice's world is surreal and my worl too (ya what can I say....) I thought to make the ground pink....and ofcours the sky blue.

Next I stencilled the checks using Dazzling Metallics and to complete the weard world of Alice I used my own stamp designs (it's sooo cool to be able to write "my own stamp designs" sorry bout that  but just super exited I got asked to do this ). To get this world I thought of I could either go mask or just use the stamps on paper and cut them out, since masking would have had the risk of paint getting under the mask and it would mean fussy cutting too, I went for oprion 2 :-).
I coloured the stamps using colored pencils (Crayola nothing fancy) and used Matte Medium to glue them on the page.

The Wildflower word comes in "my"stamp set too, the rest of the senti I wrote using a Deco Art glass marker, they work great over acrylic paint.

I finsihed the page giving it a frame of gears using the Tim Holts die and black cardstock. The gears were coloured using the metallic lustres and glued to the page using tacky glue.


In my brain Alice is asking where to go and the scary flower is asking the heart vine if Alice is a wildflower, sorta  like in the book, just different flowers

Hope you like the page. The journal I used is a small Moleskine.

here a view of the complete stampset, now available on pre order for 14.99 USD for the coming 2 weeks, next it will go back to it's regular price of 18.99 USD, so I would suggest to go get them fast to save some money :-)




I will enter the following challenges

http://stampedblessings.com/heartfulstamping-challenge/

http://mixedmediaworld.blogspot.nl/2017/03/mmw23-anything-mixed-media-goes-with.html

http://theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.nl/2017/03/marchs-creative-challenge-springtime.html

http://sandee-and-amelie.blogspot.nl/2017/03/sandee-march-2017-challenge-part-two.html

4 comments:

  1. Really love this layout! So fantastic and fun! Thank you for designing such a fab set!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awesome stamps! Love the mix of Alice and steampunk here with the pinks and blues! Thanks for joining us at SASPC! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation !! Thanks for joining Mixed Media World challenge this month !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining Mixed Media World Challenge !!

    ReplyDelete