Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

zombie Alice

When I saw the challenge at Poisoned Peas Pleas was the walking dead are here, I just had to play.

so I printed "my" Zombie Alice (it's Rick St. Dennis MFA digi you can find her here

and coloured her then fuzzy cut and made her a tag, the cheshire is a rubber stamp and the card symbols is also rubber. There is glimmermist on the tag but it doesn't show on the pic very well.

 
 
and a closer pic of Alice, if I was Cheshire, I'd run.....



I will enter this tag in the Altered Alice challenge "Gratitude".  Why a Zombie Alice entering in a gratitude challenge I hear you say.

Because I think it's a great way to say thank you to Rick who was so nice to dedicate this image to me, which was so very sweet of him to do. ;-)

I will also enter the following challenge:
http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-24-come-to-dark-side-no-cute.html

17 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this tag! I admire everything about this tag, the coloring, the stamping, the misting, all brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Monique your background is fabulous but that zombie Alice rocks!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Monique and gorgeous colouring on the image. Thank you for playing along with us at Poisoned Peas :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! I saw that image was dedicated to Monique, now I know who you are! Wonderfully creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Monique! She's my fave Alice of Rick's bunch. Lucky you to have her dedicated to you. thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Alice, Monique and your background is stunning. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Monique you did it again. This is fab work..the coloring the back ground all of it. I love your tag!
    thanks for playing at poisoned peas please.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah ma zing! love love love it!! I'm all about alice and this rocked!!
    thanks for joining us at ppp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great tag, I have never seen a zombie Alice and it made me chuckle, thanks for entering my challenge.

    Cazzy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am back with a different hat on to say thank you for sharing your wonderful tag with us at Poisoned Peas, Please. How wonderful to use an image that was dedicated to you. Good luck, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Tag!!! Your back ground is perfect and goes wonderfully with the image. Thank you for playing at Poisoned Pease Please. Susie Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag! Love your background using the card suits and the Cheshire up in the tree is a great addition! Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never seen a zombie Alice before...scary and great fun! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mo, I think your tag is just perfect, I love the BG w/ the symbols from playing cards. I love your coloring of your Zombie Alice! Great tag! Brilliant job here. Thank you for sharing with us at Poisoned Peas Please blog for our "Walking Dead" challenge!
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (PPP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab project, absolutely in love with it!!! Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas Please.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like what you've done for your project!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on being Top 3 at PPP!
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    If it ever needs a home you know where to send it!

    ReplyDelete