Wednesday, April 11, 2018

artful evidence 6 x6 "tags"

 Deco Art Products used: Deco Art Media Fluids in Quinacridone Magenta, Cobalt Turquoise, Burt Sienna, Metallic Gold. Deco Art Americana Acrylics in lamp black. Deco Art Media Modeling paste and Matte Medium.
Stamps used : Dribonez by Rick St.dennis, Flourish and crackle stamp, all by Blank Page Muse.

this page is made for the Arful  Evidence facebook group , you can find the how to video here

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

6 x 6 artful evidence skull

Products Used: Deco Art Media Fluids in:Blue Green Light, Dioxazine Purple, Hansa Yellow Light, Green Gold, Titamium white.  Deco Art Matte Medium, Deco Art Stencils: Creativity and Halftone.
Stamps: Skull by Stampendous (Skulldggery set by Andy Skinner) the Swirl and Butterflies by Blank Page Muse Art Stamps

I made a video on how to make this page, see here

This was made for the challenge at Artful evidence facebook group for the butterfly theme

Art Foamie skull page

Products Used:
Deco Art Media Fluids in Primary Yellow and Cadmium Orange
Deco Art Americana Neon Lights acrylics in: Knockout Blue and Radiant Yellow
Andy skinner Stencil
Spider web stencil by Dutch Doobadoo

I won this Art Foamie skull stamp by giving him a name: Skullie Love :-)

They are fun to work with, check out how this page was made on my video here

Monday, March 26, 2018

6x6 artful evidence flowers

Products used:
Deco Art media white Gesso, Deco Art Media Crackle Glaze, Deco Art Media Ultra Matte Varnish
Deco Art Fluid acrylics in: Primary Yellow, Cadmium Orange Hue, Ultra Matte Varnish.
Americana Acrylics in Lamp Black. Metallic Lustre in Burnishe brass
Stamp "Wild flower yikes"set designed by me, available at Blank Page Muse

For the challenge at tne artful evidence facebook group here,  how to video here

Dodo #2

Products used: Deco Art Americana Acrylics in: Lamp Black, Bright Blue, Orange Flame, Lemon Yellow, Snow White, Tradtional burnt sienna.

The challenge was to only use Blue Orange, yellow and black and white for the painting, this being a #STEGERSANDSTEIJN lesson it was supposed to be a girl face again, but I really dont like painting girls all the time so I made a Dodo :-).
luckely the colors mix into purples and brownish colors and black and white was allowed to.

Fot thebackground I used stencils and in the fossil stencil I cheated by using  Traditional Burnt Sienna

The future is in your hands

Deco Art Products used: Deco Art Media White Gesso
Deco Art Americana Acrylics in : Sable Brown, Whispering Turquoise, True Blue, Light Mocha, Desert Turquoise and lamp black. Deco Art Media Matte Varnish

Another lesson from #StegersandSteijn  draw a hand.

The backfround was gessoed first nad next painted true blue. There are hand impressions usig all colors mentionned above in the back ground and the focal image is a hand impression too, I just added more deteail using the different corlors paint.

Monday, February 12, 2018

save the carfty youtuber video hop

 You Tube will be demonetizing small you you tube  channels if they don't have 1000 subs and  4000 hours of watch time,........

Sadly my channel will be demonetized too, I do have the subscribers but I don't have the hours.

To save the small crafty youtuber lots of channel are collaborating in a video hop, showing you lots of techniques that can be used in stamping and mixed media crafts.

It would be great if you help us small channels out by hopping and watch the videos in the hop, like them and subscribe.... you might find some artists you did not know yet and you might just like there work.

AND you will be able to WIN som AWESOME PRIZES along the hop, our  sponsors have been very generous and you can win multiple prizes in each video on the hop. So what are you waiting for......

Thanks for your support :-)

The link to my Video is here 

I will show you how these ATC's are made

Products Used:
Deco Art Americana Acrylics
Stamp sets by Blank Page Muse
Octopus Steampunk
Small Cogs and Gears
Art Journalling set SC21

Blue and white Cardstock
Black Archival stamp ink
Copper Embossing powder by Wow
Small brayer by Ranger
Versamark ink pen
Cutter or Scissors and ruler
Glue (any glue that can be use for paper is ok)
Stamping tool