Followers

Friday, November 17, 2017

Dodo Tag

As youguys maybe know I like Dodo's ,  not the smartest birds and they are not that pretty, but I like them anyway.

As a matter a fact they are in my bird top 5.
1) Raven (clever and pretty)
2) Pelican (looks like a flying dinosaur so that's cool)
3) Dodo (Extinct but still cool)
4) Road Runner (funny and I love cartoons too lol)
5) Humming birds (they are soooo small)

I made this take using a dodo stamp (it's the dodo from Alice)


Deco Art Products Used:
Deco Art Media fluid acrylics  : Quinactidone Gold, Prussian Blue, Transparent yellow, Cobalt teal hue
Deco Art Media Antiquing Cream in Carbon Black
Deco Art Media line: Blackk Gesso, Crackle Glaze, Tinting Base, Matte Medium
Deco Art Metallic Lustre in Burnishe Brass
Stamp by sin City from the sheet Alice in wonderland



see how I made this tag in the video here



No comments:

Post a Comment