Followers

Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Ornaments/tags

I had fun altering some wooden tags, and changed them into Christmas decorations.



Americana Decou page in Crystal Glitter and Matte
Americana Acrylic paint in Traditional Burnt Umber


 First I selected some chrismas scrapbook paper and cut it to size by tracing the form of the tag on the back of the paper.

Cut the shapes out and use Decou Page Matte to glue it on the tags


 For the back I tore some contrasting paper from the same line and glued that on the tag also using Decou Page Matte.

On the back of the tags is a sentiment stamped that says : "Joy and Peace" and I used the crackle stamp by Stampers Anonymous  on both sides of the tag

Next I used Decou Page matte to glue the vintage angels images on the tags.

I aged the edges using a paint brush and tradidional burnt umber paint.

The final touch is a few layers of Decou page Crystal Glitter to give it some extra bling and the decoration pearls.



 It's a set of 3
 I really like how they turned out :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment