Followers

Friday, January 15, 2016

RSD progressive challenge January Part 2



For part 2 of the Rick St.dennis challenge at Sparkle and Glitter I made an art journal page, check out the post there for a free coloringpage, based on my art journal page below


The image is called Mall girls and she can be found here (she has some friends too). To start the page I painted it Sea Breeze and a bit of Sour Apple,, I used a sponge and a bit messy look is OK.
Next I used Lamp Black and Titanium white to stamp the circles, I did not use real stamps but the back of paintbrushes and pens, also used the side of the paintbrushed to stamp, an eraser and a pencil sharpener. The rest of the lines are drawn.
The quote was stamped and coloured using distress ink (Mustard Seed). I coloured all circles using Faber Castell Art Grip pencils .

These are the paints I used all Americana Acrylics by Deco Art

No comments:

Post a Comment