Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

RSD progressive challenge December

Today the new challenge starts at Sparkle and Glitter, we of the RSD EDT all used the prize image for the entries of the first part of the challenge can get for free, but if you missed the first part of the challenge the image is in the shop too.

With Creepmas starting today it's obvious the image is a fun little prezzie with some sharp teeth, so be careful unwrapping, it can bite you know. For Creepmas lovers Rick has a new colouring book all Creepmas themed and Airless Chambers is in the 12 days of Creepmas hop, so if you need inspiration you know where to go.

I used the fun prezzie guy to make an AJ page.

 The digi used is called Take yer Pick and you can find him here.  DECO ART products used:
Media Shimmer misters in orange, white and violet, Media mister in purple. Traditons acrylic paint in Hansa Yellow and Ultramarine Blue. Americana stencils: pixelated and beliefs (Urban Ink, Personally Yours stencils by Deco Art. Glass paint markers in black and white.
The image was coloured using Crayola pencils

 For the background I used a page I had allready put some mister ink on,  When I clean my misters I spray the nozzles clean using a clean bottle filled with water and spray till clear water gets out of the nozzle. I use my journal to spray on that way I get a base of funky colours and no ink goes to waste
:-)
 Nect I used stencils to make the dots and the stars, i used acrylic paint and a kitchen sponge to dabb.

The quote is found on the internet and written with Deco Art Glass paint markers, I know they are supposed to be used on glass, but I found out they write over almost any surface, and acrylic paint is not an easy background to write on. These markers do a great job. :-)



The image is coloured using Crayola pencils and cut out and glued on the page, I gave his feet a bit of a shadow underneath using a black Gelato and used my finger to blend it in right shape.


We can't wait to see your entries using Take yer Pick, and don;t forget to check out Airless Chambers and the Zibbet shop for all digi and coloring books

No comments:

Post a Comment