Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

HDH challenge Ferocious Furballs

Hi all, back in the Dungeon again, have to get used to the dark, cold and damp again after my time in sunny California.  Time for some more inspiration for the Ferocious Furballs challenge.

I bought an awesome leatherbound journal and started working in it, :-)

Not a very scary page, promise it will get better when I am my old dark self again, hope you  enjoy it anyway.


It's a bit hard to take a picture, cuz the journal doesn't want to stay open, this was the best I could do. The raven is a Lost Coast design rubber stamp, the others are clear stamps, sorry don't know which brand.  The background is Distress ink and Dylussions spray inks..

The quote is by Alan Watt.  Hoping to see your entries at Haunted Design House and check the rest of  the Minion inspiration there

I will enter this  page in the following challenges




here a pic of my journal, love it,

and the first page, Yah sorry another bad pic


I will enter this  page in the following challenges

http://lost-coasters-review.blogspot.nl/2014/08/challenge-3-words-and-or-letters.html



1 comment:

  1. love your page and in love with your journal....want to smell it :-)

    ReplyDelete