Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

the Rat King

I made this art journal page for the Monster Madness Bloghop post on Airless Chambers.



I used the Rat King , a digi stamp by Rick St.dennis, and a Gelli print made using DecoArt Americana Acrylics, (colours used: Tomato Red, True Blue, Red Alet, Lemon Yellow, Hauser Light Green)

The Rat King is coloured using Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 pencils.




I will enter the following challenges

http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.ca/2014/05/challenge-32-girly-with-sassy-studio.html

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous background in your journal for this scary image Monique! Wonderfull coloured, and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well - it could be me - i am missing the girli part but i am out of it with a cold so i will just comment on this outstanding creation. i LOVE it!!!!!! just my type of art. thanks Monique. samara dt LOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love your art journal pages, this one is great! love the image and the colours! Fab! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete