Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Left of the Center Challenge blog anniversary day 20

Left of the Center is one of the blogs I play if I have the chance, the challenges are always non cute, so I guess that's why I like to go and play there LOL. This month LOC has an anniversary challenge, it lasts whole month and there a great prizes to be won and lots of inspiration to be seen, so go check it out.

Maureen, (usually Mo, but a bit confusing, so we talk to each other as "the other Mo" which I guess doesn't make things easier) asked me if I wanted to do a GDT project for the first anniversary, sure, why not....so here it is,.... my offering for the LOC anniversary is an Art Journal page using the Rick St.dennis MFA Vampyr Masquerade digi





 the background used is a gelli print as base and added some stenceling, the stars, and the funny looking plant, and the circles on the edges. Paints used are all DecoArt Americana Acrylics, colours used: Red alert, Spiced Pumpkin, Winter Blue, Purple Pizzazz, Carousel Pink, Sour Apple, Moon Yellow.

The Vampyr Masquerade image is coloured using Derwent Coloursoft pencils, the senti says: "I love the night, it's the only time I feel really alive.

Thanks Mo for asking me and a happy anniversary to LOC


I will enter this in the following challenges':

http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.nl/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

2 comments:

  1. Stunning page, Mo! Sure wish we lived close so you could tutor me in Gelli printing. just FABULOUS! and your colors just sing! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome as always...thank you for GD;ing on LOC, I always enjoy seeing your work, xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete