Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Prince of Christmas

Hi all, Monique here, I've got an AJ page to show you.

I have made some project for the Tuts and Comments blog, and needed parts of the Prince of Christmas for them, so the poor guy has been be headed (twice) and scanned and printed onto a sheet. The original coloured image was still lying around and since it was there I thought I might as well use it.

so here it is
The background is a Gelli plate print, I used Decoart Americana Acrylic paint to make it (colours used : spa blue, wisteria, bahama blue, red alert, snow white)
The snow flakes is a foam stamp.
 
The senti is from "the Polar Express"





 I also made an altered Lantern, there is a step by step how to on Tuts and Comments (day 11 of creepmas blog hop)

 
 
DecoArt products used
sizzeling red
Emerald
Shimmering silver
Neutral grey
Grey sky
Festive green
 
 

I will enter the AJ page in the following challenges
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page. Merry Christmas BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from The Craft Barn - very nice work - have a lovely Christmas time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colored Santa. I really like the Big letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous creation, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us in our last challenge of 2013 and hope to see you in 2014.
    Julie T
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Santa image, love the sentiment and wonderful background. Great alpha challenge page.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful X page. Your colour combinations are fabulous - I see you are another gelli plate fan. I understand they are very addictive.lol.

    ReplyDelete