Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

Smudgy Antics Challenge Time Stand Still

I know with the holidays fast approaching it feels like time is flying by at a dizzying pace. Everyone is rushing around getting shopping done, planning parties, and buying presents. Many will be celebrating their holiday of choice soon and before you know it we will be bringing in the New Year!




We at Smudgy Antics are asking you to slow it down a bit for this challenge. Not only will time be slowing down, it will be at a complete stop because this week's theme is "TIME STANDS STILL". 

 Here is my piece, I used Smeared Inks digi  "Hand of Time" and a TH die, the background is a clock clear stamp. The digi is coloured with pencils and the background is distress ink. The clock die was painted blue and then I added crackle.
 
hope to see you in the challenge at Smudgy Antics soon.
 
I will enter the following challenges
 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring Monique and I adore that background. Amazing :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, love the skeleton hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! That clock face is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MO, I love how you put the hand of time digi inside the cut out! Love your clock back ground too! Beautiful coloring! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you can use a skeleton hand and still make a really beautiful piece. I love how your coloured the clock, never would have thought of that

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the vibrant feel on this project! very beautiful and perfectly made! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monique I love what you did here..the distressed background of time clocks and the wonderful blue wood looking clock..holding this awesome image. The coloring is out of the world awesome.beautiful work!
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your clock, and that hand is just so cool. Thanks for entering my challenge.

    Cazzy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! I love that skeleton hand! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete