Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dragons Dream TIO challenge # 129

This fortnight it was the very talented Silvia's turn to dream up a challenge at Dragons Dream TIO , and she came up with this:
"Handle with care" - something fragile, and animal and a warning. There is got to be at least 1 real stamp involved and it has to be a TAG.

This one was not easy, had to think real hard what to do with this one, but finally came up with something, and I like how it turned out, let me know what you think

 
Hope to see all your wonderful tags in the challenge again,


10 comments:

  1. You know tags are my favorites and I love the feel of this one-wonderful colours and like the composition-its all working-beautiful images-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning tag; such beautiful work. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, such lovely colours in it and your sentiment is lovely too. I think we already have an idea for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your wise old owl tag and the background is great. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag andthat background is fab! Love. Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's fabulous that's what! Amazing colours and background, and who could resist that owl. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! Fabulous tag... Great background & Beautiful owl.. Wonderful colours.. A winner!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a fabulous bright colored tag, love every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Love the Margaret Attwood quote... not heard that one before! Fabulous tag with wonderful colours and images x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg Monique I love love LOVE this! your tags are always amazing but this is deffo a favouritexxx

    ReplyDelete