Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dragons Dream Tag it on Magical Mystery

This fortnight it's my turn to dream up a recipe for the Dragons Dream Tag it On challenge.
I came up with this: “Magical mystery"

Ingredients   - a little magic, some mystery and a little fairydust

and of course it has to be a tag and you have to use at least 1 real stamp.

Can't wait to what you all will make with this recipe.

Although this is my recipe, I didn't have a plan to start with, but when I combined the magic and the fairydust this tag sort of happened.
 
I had to take the pic this way otherwise you couldn't see the fairydust (or is it pixiedust ? because of Tink), I used stickles for that and I think it turned out nice.
The background is made using chalk, put hairspray over the chalk to keep it from comming off the tag and then stamped Tink, Mickey and the bacground is the Dutch definition of the word mystery, and ofcourse the magic is also a stamp.
 
Maybe this is not the kind of tag you'd expect me to make, but I love Disney and the recipe made me think of all the fun we had in our visits to the happiest place on earth enjoying all the magic , the mystery and the fairydust.
 
Hope you will join the challenge.


10 comments:

  1. We love disney too, your tag is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tage, Monique and the fairy dust is very magical. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magical for sure, Mo! :) Great text on the BG and interpret, wonderful, job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very magical and great fun. Love the Mickey stamp. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag,Monique. Thanks for this recipe, although I found it hard it is good to push myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lve the magical feel..very Disney like! Fab trace. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a wonderful tag, love the bright colors, just my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Monique I LOVE Disney. So glad it's not just me that sets a theme without having a clue what I'm going to do lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag Monique..Love the disney feel... Great background & stamping... Love it all... My kinda tag!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the tag! Just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete