Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oct 31 , the last day....

This is my day 31 in Smeared and Smudged's 31 days of Halloween, Yay the final day. I made it!!!!

All the info about rules and prizes are on Terra's blog, see blog roll in the side bar.

Have done a bit of cheating though, this post is gonna be a tag, that is also for the new challenge at Dragons Dream Tag It On, the recipe this fortnight is  “Self propelled flowers" - butterflies, flowers and locomotion/movement" Gabrielle dreamed this one up. and I had a bit of a problem because I wanted to combine with 31 days, so I changed the butterfly into a spider LOL.

 here it is, hope you like it without the butterfly anyway and join us in the challenge

 
the flowers are there, punches and in the digi stamp or is that a plant (LOL) , the little boy is walking (movement) to his mummy to give her the beautiful flower he bought for her (hope she won't get a heart atack when she sees this one). The real stamps are the spider web, the spider and the happy halloween. The background is distress ink.
The boy with the monsterflower is from Rick St. Dennis you can find his shop here

Thats all folks, brain dead now.

  Happy Halloween all

maybe see you again for Creepmas

24 comments:

  1. So cute! Love his expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colors and image, super great job!thank you for all the wonderful inspiration during the 31days! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project. I love the images, so playful and the coloring technique is wonderful. Thank you for sharing all the work you did during the past month, it was inspirational and gave me some good ideas. Thank you for the fun and I hope you will visit my blog again as I will be visiting yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant but can't stop singing Little Shop of Horrors now lol. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you rule breaker you!! Great tag, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, if you squint a bit the spider could be a butterfly... :o) Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, the image and colours are terrific. Is that Seymour bringing his plant home to Mommy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely thinking Seymour since "Little Shop of Horrors" has been on my mind lately for some reason- singing songs from it even! Monique, I love your tag and think the spider has found himself a new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrads on the great tag and finishing the 31 days hop-you did some amazing work-you should be very proud of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is whimsical with a bit of creep! I love your coloring of the image and background. Your projects have consistently rocked throughout the 31 days! Thanks for all the inspiration this month! BTW...I am brain dead too :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love yoiur tag looks awesome love the monster.

    Have enjoyed seeing your projects this 31 Days

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOw cool, thanks for the big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!! Great image.. love the monster... Great colours & design... this made me smile too... Brilliant work... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutie pie card! I have loved following your work! I'll be following along cuz I sure don't want to miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOhhhh MO this is terrific! Love the way you colored and shaded your tag. I like the spider it's cool looking! Love how you added the punched out flowers. Thanks for sharing your art work with us, all month! Happy Halloween!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - what a fabulous tag and well done with combining the two projects. Thank you for being here with all your fabulous pieces all month xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a wonderful tag, I love the colours and the image really made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a wonderful tag. Fun image and amazing coloring job. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable tag and fabulous work all month! Congrats, Monique. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute tag. It shows a lot of imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved the spooky take on my recipe! Really inventive! So sorry I'm late in commenting - it's been bit of a week! Much love x

    ReplyDelete