Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

this weeks Smudgy Antics challenge ;Rain down on me

This weeks Smudgy Antics challenge is :Rain down on me (use water).

I made a card , used distress ink for the background and sprayed with water.
The digi is Smeared Inks Hippocampus

Hope to see you in the Smudgy antics challenge. I will also enter the following challenges; http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-88-use-digital-image.html http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/lets-meet-your-animal-friends.html http://www.bellichallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/belli-challenge-142-animals-and-blog.html

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your background!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeppers I agree with ladyb gorgeous background. that smeared ink image is pretty cool too. I've never really paid that much attention to that set but now I've got to have it. You did it up beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic, great background and image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background Monique - love the choice of colours here and that hippocampus does deserve an outing once in a while - he's gorgeous. H xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background ......Gorgeous colours and great image :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Monique, I love your background, and the hippocampus is amazing. I always thought digi images had to be cute or childish, but this is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous mystical image and nice colouring effects! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge, Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is fantastic! That image is very unique. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Belli challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome background and image! So happy you joined us at Creative Belli!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love the colours :)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete