This weeks challenge at Smudy Antics is Anything Goes, so that is easy no excuses for not entering this one :-) check the rules here.
My project got a bit out of hand, I turned out a bit bigger and a lot more work than I thought it would be.
I needed some storage for my inks and decided to make it myself. I used some chipboard and metal tape. It took a lot of measuring and cutting through chipboard but I like how it turned out.
I got a lot of pics to share, because this project is not easy to show on just one pic, I will show you pics from all sides and some deails of the Smeared Ink digis used:
And here you can see it on my desk
See you at Smudgy Antics Challenge blog