Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Wheelie good time challenge at Smudgy Antics

fIRST WISH YOU ALL A VERRY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR.

The first challenge of 2012 at Smudgy Antics is "a Wheelie good time" and when I finally found out what to do with this challenge, I did have a good time making it.

I made a shadow box from an old cigar box, I used Smeared Ink digi set "as Death" and the TH dies Weathered clock and Gadget Gears, the gravestones are "Happy Hauntings" cricut cartridge.

Hope you like the result:







I will enter this project to the following challenges

http://www.papercreationsink.com/2012/01/challenge-16-die-cuts-andor-punches.html

http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-and-happy-new-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. Love it- especially the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS project Monique. So much glorious detail. I Love it :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Gorgeous Monique and thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Good Luck :-)
    Ike xx
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shadow box, and the clock is my favorite. Thanks for joining the weekly challenge at Art Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project! Love the images and great use of punches. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete