Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekly Challenge at Smudgy Antics blog- Paint

Weekly Challenge at Smudgy Antics blog- Paint

PAINT

One of our favorite mediums! Splosh it, drip it, spread it around, or water it down...just use it and you're good to

If you want to play check the rules here

Here are my projects:


I used the Creepers Smeared Ink digi set I got stuck with this challenge so I made a card using the cuttlebug embosing folder and put some purple paint on it. Then I used my cricut to cut the apple. I wrote the sentiment on the apple.




But then I started to think about using the paint challenge to make little paintings. I printed the creepers (love them) on ATC size, used watercolor (just a cheap set that kids, use nothing special) and my waterpen to make these little paintings. I glued them to cardboard so the are a bit sturdier and put them on little easels.



Hope you join the http://smudgyantics.blogspot.com/2011/09/weekly-challenge-paint.html.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME projects. The apple card is FAB... I just love that creepy doctor. The little paintings are genius. Just fabulous little things. I would love a set of those on my wall 'cos they make me smile just looking at them. Fabulous job :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete